Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

Review: From The Deep


From The Deep
From The Deep by Michael Bray

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I won a signed copy of this book in a competion during the launch of [b:Monster: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore|25082994|Monster A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore|Matt Shaw|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1426912329s/25082994.jpg|44519654] by Michael Bray and Matt Shaw.
I really enjoyed Monster. That was the first of Bray's work I had read.
This book is only the second thing I've read from him. I will definitely be checking out more!
I really enjoyed this, it's actually the first story I've ever read like this. Usually the sea creature/monster thing hasn't appealed to me, but I won this so I thought I would give it a go.
I can very happily say that I also won the sequel to this book so i will be checking it out very soon!
This is a gem. It's like a modern day JAWS I highly suggest that you check it out!

All reviews can be found on http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment