Search This Blog

Saturday 31 January 2015

Review: In the Rundown


In the Rundown
In the Rundown by Joe Hill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ugh that was so frustrating! That story was really good! I mean really good!!! I was quite happily just reading away and then I was like, woah! What the hell just happened? It completely took me by surprise and drew me straight in. It's only a short story, about twenty pages long. But I was flying through it! I needed to know what happened! I needed to find out how it was going to end!

Then it just stopped. No answers, no real ending, it just sort of stopped. I feel used. I feel teased. This isn't fair! How did this story finish!
I understand the whole cliff hanger concept, but I've now got about five different endings in my head. Thanks very much Joe.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment