Search This Blog

Saturday 10 January 2015

Review: MILK-BLOOD: A Tale of Urban Horror


MILK-BLOOD: A Tale of Urban Horror
MILK-BLOOD: A Tale of Urban Horror by Mark Matthews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



That was really good!
This book had me gripped from the very start. The story itself is brilliant and very believable. The writing was quite simple, but that's what made it work I think? It felt like I was genuinely listening to the story being told by the characters.
This book is a definite little gem and I'm really happy I found it. The ending went a tiny bit off, but not enough to ruin it or anything. I just think maybe I would have finished it a little bit differently.
Overall I say four out of five stars and I'm pretty sure I will be looking at some other works by this author.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment