Search This Blog

Monday 23 February 2015

Review: 20th Century Ghosts


20th Century Ghosts
20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Really enjoyed this collection.
I reviewed each of the stories as I went through, you can find each of those in their own listings.
Usually collections of short stories have the odd story which is good, but mostly they're a bit crap.
This collection was the opposite. There were one or two of the stories which I felt didn't really belong in the collection. But overall I would say 95% of the stories in this collection were really really good! More than good enough to stand on their own.
I was already a hill fan having read his novels before starting this collection. This only made me more of a fan.
Can't wait for his next work. "The Fireman" coming soon!

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment