Search This Blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

Review: Dust Devils


Dust Devils
Dust Devils by Jonathan Janz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



My first read of Jonathan Janz. I tried this book after hearing it being recommended by Brian Keene on his horror podcast. I can see why people like this guys work!
I really enjoyed this story. It's a vampire tale, but with a twist. A good way to describe it guess would be "The Lost Boys" meets "The Young Guns".
The story itself is great, it sucked me straight away. It obviously held me for the duration as well because I constantly found myself getting annoyed with the characters and their actions. Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you check that? Without giving anything away. These horrible blood suckers just don't die! I thought the story may go on forever!

I'll be checking out more work from this author. Definitely recommend.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment