Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review: A is for Antichrist


A is for Antichrist
A is for Antichrist by Iain Rob Wright

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ok, this was my first read of this authors work. I have heard his name mentioned by quite a few people and he is part of a group of authors I follow.
I noticed this short story was a few places above my own story in the horror charts so I thought I would give it a go.
This was a fun short story. It was pretty cool, reminded me a lot of "Horns" I think.
I enjoyed the writing itself, this new breed of horror writers seem to write in such a way that it just makes it easy to read.
I'll definitely be checking out more from this author.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment