Search This Blog

Thursday 5 March 2015

Review: The Riggle Twins: A Selection from Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror


The Riggle Twins: A Selection from Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror
The Riggle Twins: A Selection from Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror by Gregor Xane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



When I first started this story I thought it was a fun little Halloween story. The twins actually reminded my a bit of the trick or treaters from The Nightmare before Christmas.
Around the half way point this story takes a very sinister turn. It becomes something more like Childs Play meets Saw.
I liked this a lot, it's a short story so a quick read.
You should definitely check it out.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment