Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Review: Monster: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore


Monster: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore
Monster: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore by Matt Shaw

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. You need to check it out now!
I've read things from Shaw previously so I already knew I liked his writing style.
This is my first read of Bray. I'm not sure who wrote what bits, but I think I can guess. There are some slight differences in style.
However, both authors write in such a way that it's just easy to read. Everything flows nicely. There is no work involved, it's just fun.
The story itself was deep! Gruesome at times, but don't let the gore fool you into thinking this is a splatter novel.
This was an intense psychological thriller as well as a brutal horror.
It pulled me in from the start, I really started to feel for the characters within the story.
I enjoyed every minute of this book and I definitely recommend it.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment